01 November 2009

Halloween Fun

I know it has been a long time since I last blogged; I will update later... first, the most recent event, HALLOWEEN. Yesturday, Darren and I went to our ward Halloween party. I dressed up as hmmm... a witch? freaky lady? or maybe your worst nightmare? MuawHaha it was fun. I simply wore an old homecoming dress, lots of make-up, and tried to get my hair as crazy as possible with massive amounts of gel, putty, and hairspray. Darren thought about wearing his karate outfit, but he couldn't find it so he just wore his old football jersy and pajama pants. :) When we got to the church I was a little embarrassed because there weren't very many adults that dressed up, but oh well! We ate some great chili there. Afterwards we went to our friends house to help them get ready for their Halloween party. Unfortunately, Darren being on call for the appartments, later that night got a call and had to go deal with parking problems. I stayed a while longer. We had a great time!

Our friend, Jeff, before the kids started attacking him haha

Friends Stacy and Brian, best vampire costumes ever!

Well, school is coming along... I will simply say that some days I just really want to quit and other days I'm really glad I haven't quit. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and just believe that I will make it through this semester. Darren found out a while back that he doesn't have to retake microbiology which he was thrilled about (he already took it at junior college). He has been a great support for me this semester; he encourages me whenever I feel discouraged and he has helped out a lot with cooking and washing dishes. :) Friday my car started acting up by overheating. Darren has narrowed it down to being a leak. To get it fixed here is more than we can afford right now, so we are keeping water in the trunk for when it gets too low and planning to take it to his parents' house in a couple weeks when a family friend can look at fixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment