Christmas break is finally here!! I made it through my first semester of nursing school and have decided to continue this path to becoming a nurse. Some of you know the doubts I have had in the past, but I really feel like this is the right thing for me to do. I need to thank all those who have encouraged and supported me throughout my ups and downs this semester. From the beginning of the semester I decided my theme would be I can do hard things with the scripture Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." This will continue to be my theme throughout nursing school and really it should be my theme throughout life. I know I'm not alone when I seek the help of my Heavenly Father and I know he has helped me tremendously this semester to be able to get through and be successful.
It snowed for the third winter in a row since I've been here. Here is Darren's snowman he made on top of his car.
Had a baby shower for my friend, Shelly. Here is the cake Jecca made.
Nephews Tyler's and Taylor's birthday party at Darren's parents house.
Their brother, Turner was born December 14th (2 days before the twins turned 1)
No comments:
Post a Comment