19 February 2010
Love!
I have been wanting this for some time now. It took some hinting and flat out stating that one day I would like to be surprised with flowers. Darren had never bought me flowers before until saturday. That morning before we started our laundry Darren said he was going to get gas and "stuff". I definitely caught the stuff and when I asked him about it he corrected himself and said he was just getting some gas. I didn't really think much of it. I thought it was a great idea for him to go ahead and get gas now because we were leaving town to go to his parents later. So he left and I continued doing laundry. I went back to the apartment thinking he would surely be back, but he wasn't. Now I was suspecting something since Valentine's day was the next day. Even though I was locked out of the apartment I couldn't be mad because he was probably doing something sweet. Well he eventually got back and came into the laundromat. He couldn't help smiling and I couldn't either. I knew he was up to something... So we went out to the car and sure enough there were flowers!!! :) I was soo happy. It took him so long because he was trying to find me some rain boots that I've been wanting and both stores he went to were sold out. haha I love flowers; they are soo beautiful and make me feel happy. Thank you Darren, I love you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment