You see I left our camara in Colorado while we were there for Christmas break and I really want to post those pictures but I'll just have to move on and post those sometime in the future. :(
We are back in school and at the same school now I should say. Yes, that's right I've said goodbye to nursing school and transferred to USM. Perhaps it was a stupid thing to do, but for now it's what I want. After attending the second semester orientation (you have an orientation every semester) I was overcome with dread. I felt like I was trapped, there was no way I wanted to go through again what I had gone through the previous semester, and yet I was terrified to quit. The thought of continuing was utterly depressing and so I thought and stewed over it all that night and I made up my mind. I decided to get out of it. I went to school and had my exit interview. They tried the best they could to convince me to stay, but it wasn't what I wanted. This isn't the first time I had contemplated the idea; there were several times throughout the semester I thought about it and I am very glad that I stuck it out and finished the semester strong, but now I actually had the guts to go through with it. There are things I liked about nursing school but there are things I didn't like too. I loved the academic portion, but the clinical was where I really struggled. I don't know what the future will bring, maybe i'll regret this later on, maybe I'll go back to it someday, but for now I'm content. I'm now pursuing a degree in medical laboratory science which means more school, but that's okay.
As a side note, I love the little things in life that just make me smile. Darren made lasagna a while back and when I went to get some he asked me if I noticed anything. I looked around and couldn't guess it so he told me to look at the lasagna, but all I noticed was the cheddar cheese on it, he finally had to tell me what it was. See if you can figure it out lol... 
It says "I (heart) U" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment