21 April 2009
Darren's Birthday!
Yesturday was Darren's birthday, he turned 24! I woke up early to go to the store so I could get him some stuff for breakfast because we had like hardly any food haha. I got a worried call while I was gone...he didn't know where I was...I assured him I was fine andwould be home soon. I made him his favorite breakfast before I had to go to school. He ended up helping a bit with the cooking haha. We had eggs, grits, toast, and orange juice, yumm. Then the day was kinda boring because I went to school and he worked on a paper and went to school. But later we went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Longhorn Steakhouse, and ate some of the most delicious ribs! Afterwards we went to Best Buy so he could spend some b-day money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment