19 April 2009

Some days are just crazy...

So on friday I had an appointment at he health department at school to get my physical exam and TBtest (both required for nursing school). After my classes were over I stayed at school to work on some school work and wait for my appointment. I wanted to eat lunch before the appt. since I would be getting stuck with a needle and those who know me know that I tend to feel sick when that happens, so I thought some food might help my body out a little. Well I realized I forgot my wallet at home and remembering seeing a sign at the health dept. that student i.d. was required I realized I better get that wallet. So I rushed home, grabbed my wallet and something to eat, and got back in the car to head back to school when I realized my car was on empty. With all the traffick and already running late I didn't have time to stop for gas so I just prayed and hoped I would make it to school without running out of gas. Of course it worked, i made it there, phew. Unfortunately I was a little late, but I called them to let them know. All of that stress and you know what, I didn't even need my i.d. Ahhh! Oh well, that's just how it goes sometimes. While I was at my appointment I must have caught some kind of crud because my throat got yucky feeling. So this weekend I've been sick, I'm feeling a little better today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment