11 April 2009
Yes, Finally!
Today I walked down to our old house and checked the mailbox. I wondered if my letter from nursing school would be in there. I opened up the mailbox and saw a white envelope upside-down. It looked thicker than the one I got last semester which was a good sign. I flipped it over and sure enough it was from the JCJC nursing school. I got accepted!!! I'm so glad to finally know and grateful to be accepted. The program will start in August and will last two years. This is something I've been wanting to do for about three years now. I know it wont be easy, but it should be worth it. Wish me luck as I begin my journey to becoming an RN. :)
Also I would like to wish everyone a very happy and joyous Easter. The Savior atoned for our sins through the worst suffering and death and he rose up in resurrection. I am so gratful for that selfless gift he gave to me and you. What a joy it is to know that we can be cleansed and live again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment